Sharing in your life's excitements and sorrows. Feel free to overflow.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

THIS JUST IN....

ME! For a short space of time. Hahahahaha. I am going to MD next week- Lord willing! I will get to see my family and my extended family hopefully (as in Stephanie and all).

Anyway...I'm thankful for...

5. My job- both of them- I enjoy each one. And I'm also thankful that one of my best friends works with me.

6. My supportive family who are always there for me.

7. My church family who is full of love, what great friendships and support.

8. My friends. Each one is unique. Each one betters and supports me.

9. My pastor and his wife. Who love and support me. Who listen to me over and over. Who counsel and pray with me. Sometimes I wonder if the thought ever crosses their mind, "AGAIN?!"

10. Freedom. Often forgotten and taken for granted. Can you imagine life without it?

2 comments:

  1. LOL...great list! Glad to see you blogged! Oh and by the way, usually 10 comes after 9, not another 9. what did you say your major was? *insert evil giggle* I'm just teasing you! lolol love you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually had to fix all of them because I started at the wrong number. I thought I had reached the bottom of the list. Apparently not. Problem solved now though! ;)

    ReplyDelete