Sharing in your life's excitements and sorrows. Feel free to overflow.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Same-ole-Same

At first it seems I "have nothing to write about." Wow. Really? Part of my life seems same-ole-same. But then there's the other part that there's constantly some event or something going on, coming up, or just passed. Maybe it's because it's not something in my PERSONAL life. I mean it's friend's events or church events. So it is part of my life, but it's not some kinda something that revolves around me-which is totally fine, but I guess that's why life seems same-ole-same. Okay. Anyway.

I'm glad God never changes. That's one person I am thankful that NEVER changes. Things have been a bit rough the past couple days-I have nothing to complain about, Satan has just been fighting hard, but GOD IS GREATER! If God is in the ship it WILL NOT SINK! So Satan can fight all he wants- God will bring me through it, He is not going to leave me. What a blessing, what a promise. He will never forsake His children.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I know what you mean! *hugs* thanks for posting anyway! =)

    ReplyDelete