Sharing in your life's excitements and sorrows. Feel free to overflow.

Monday, April 9, 2012

Challenged

I am so very thankful for a relationship that challenges me. A relationship with Jesus that constantly calls me to higher levels. Honestly, sometimes it can be discouraging looking at it with human thinking. Seeing where I want to be compared to where I am. But God wants us to think higher than that! Thank the Lord for challenge. Thank God that I am not called to a stagnant religion where I am told to accept my condition because I can't do any better. WRONG WRONG WRONG! Jesus calls to a life of holiness and victory. With a constant pull to higher levels in all aspects of my life. How wonderful is that?! Why would anyone want a watered down religion that only gives a false sense of hope and peace when you can have an all-out relationship with Jesus and victory over the world and Satan. Thank the Lord for truth! and thank God for the challenge (and the strength and grace to live up to each one)!

1 comment:

  1. Yep! Isn't it amazing? But I think of it as DEEPER. Either way it has the same meaning! :)

    ReplyDelete