Sharing in your life's excitements and sorrows. Feel free to overflow.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Inspiration

Looking at a friends blog I was inspired to have a Thankful post. I can't promise to post everyday, but maybe I can at least post something for each day- as in 30 things total. :) Which shouldn't be hard to do.

1. My Dad- He works so hard, going to to work early in the morning, always more than 40 hours a week, then working on our not finished house practically everyday after. Even on Saturdays and between services Sunday.

2. My "extended family"- as in the people who have let me stay in their house for 18 mths. now.

3. My children at work. Yesterday I stamped their little hands to make turkey place-mats to send home. Their hands are so small. Some of their lives are so hard. I often pray that God helps me with them and they feel the love of Jesus- they don't need me, they need Him- one day they will leave- a lot of people may come and go in their lives, but He won't.

4. Casey- who I called before eight this morning while she was still in bed- just to tell her it's been going on two years since I moved here. Thanks for being a friend. A supporter. And thanks for putting up with me.

God help me to have a thankful heart- for all the blessings I do have, though truly undeserved.

2 comments:

  1. swweet... =) cant believe its been almost 2 yrs that u all have been down here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before you know it ten years will have passed. Just saying', time flies in North Carolina.

    ReplyDelete