Sharing in your life's excitements and sorrows. Feel free to overflow.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Taking a Breath

Well let me quickly update everyone...

Did NOT get school papers turned in yet, planning on this week, almost finished. VBS is going well, program tomorrow morning Lord willing. Honestly stressful though. I was more stressed about the adults than the kids. I like to please everyone so I was concerned about the crafts wanting everyone in general to be pleased with them. It's okay if they didn't, I would just like to know (you know...constructive criticism). Then, there's always everyone's opinions and suggestions. Some people I honestly don't mind. But there's also those that are a little harder to handle. It's overwhelming when you have it planned out and then you get a suggestion here, suggestion there. (Especially when you're a control freak like me!). And then there's the...I don't know if this is okay or not issues. I just like to KNOW...is this good? or not good?! That way if it's NOT I can do some adjusting and if it IS I can stick with it. Oh, for a balance when it comes to the opinions of others! Of course my MAIN concern is to be clear before God above all!

ANYWAY though...I have cleaning up to do...it's a mess here!

TTYL
:Drea

2 comments:

  1. Glad your stressful week is over! I'm sure you and the crafts were GREAT because I know YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job...have you got those papers turned in YET??? :)

    ReplyDelete