Sharing in your life's excitements and sorrows. Feel free to overflow.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Cherishing Forever Friends

There are some people in your life that come and go, then there are those that are very dear and close to your heart that you pray will always be there. Even though you may be separated by many miles you always pick right back up where you left off when you see them again. They are always there for you and you know you can count on them, even if you haven't chatted in a while. I am so thankful for these kinds of friends. They are such a refreshment to my soul. Spending time with them is like getting a breath of fresh air after a very hectic day.

The trip to Ohio went well. It was nice to meet more of my friend's family and spend time with the one's I had already met. I personally thoroughly enjoy knowing my friend's family. Seriously. Then, Wednesday I was able to spend time with my Breanna and her family (my adopted family LOL). It was great to see them again. Breanna and I were talking about how weird it was being "grown up", talking about our younger siblings and all and how weird it was with how old they were getting. I know, I know, some people might read this thinking, "Ha! Wait til you get my age!" LOL Morgan and I stayed with Kaitlyn and her family from Thursday night on, that was wonderful! I love visiting them, I always feel so comfortable at their house. No worries. Kaitlyn's one of those forever friends I was speaking of. She is awesome! I've told her time and time again, "I don't know why you're my friend." When we were younger we use to send letters back and forth, which I recommend to any young teenage girl! I always enjoy getting things in the mail. Even if it is a bill! LOL (Of course the bill part rarely happens. ) Now we send cards here and there, which is still nice. And now time has passed and she's getting married! And I get to wear a pretty dress too :) How exciting! By the way, Breanna is a forever friend too. We've got plenty of embarrassing and funny memories! So glad to have them in my life, and the other's too, I can't just sit here and name them! :)

I know it's blurry...but I like it anyway!

2 comments:

  1. I love forever friends too.They're the best. So glad you got to go with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i finally found your blog! Love it....and love that you actually post! that's GREAT! =) love ya!

    ReplyDelete