Sharing in your life's excitements and sorrows. Feel free to overflow.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Checking Off the List...

These three weeks are the "getting things done" weeks.

Cleaning (Working on it!)

School....Register and all the rest of the paperwork. Getting transfers straight. Nearing the first finish line...(In progress)

VBS...much accomplished but please if someone knows where I can find foam stamps, tell me. Cannot find them. (Getting done)

Yay! Feels great to get things ready and in order. Although the feelings not great enough to motivate me to do any of it, otherwise the school stuff would have already been completed. Oh well. Summer is halfway over. And I'm still loving it. LOL

Off to accomplish more!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go! We're not going to discuss my to do list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy Busy BUSY! :) Still loving your blog girlie!

    ReplyDelete