Sharing in your life's excitements and sorrows. Feel free to overflow.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Time Table

One of the many things I am famous for is trying to fit too many things into a small amount of time. Take this morning for instance: I have two hours before needing to leave for work. And this is my to do list:
  • Of course I need to begin as usual with a SHOWER and getting ready for the day which includes ironing.
  • And I really wanted to take some time to read my Bible before life got crazy
  • Go to Walmart and pick up a couple things (this could have waited til later but I have to ship something this morning...and need something to ship it in)
  • Run to the post office and ship this item and buy that one stamp I need
  • Have lunch with Kay at her school...which also means I'll need to pick something up
  • Leave for work by 12:30.
READY.....SET....GO!!! Another crazy morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment