Sharing in your life's excitements and sorrows. Feel free to overflow.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Take Two

I'd say take one, but this is not the first time I've attempted blogging. Except last time I didn't get as far. Wooo-Whoo. I have officially entered the world of blogging....Now what?!...

Today was a lot like any other. The morning started off...late. My phone died sometime in the early morning hours so when I first woke up and checked the time I decided to return to my peaceful slumber. Waking up a second time, I thought to myself, "It's probably somewhere around ten, so if it is, I definately need to get up." Well, after plugging in my phone I realize it's 11! Whoops! Oh well. That's one of the benefits of not having to be to work until 1. Goodbye, painful alarms!

After a nice evening at work (no joke, it wasn't bad at all), I spent the rest with my family. Poor Haley was so confused. I mentioned eating lunch tomorrow with Kay (which I'm just now remembering by the way) and she begins to cry! "You were suppose to eat with me! I had Friday! You were suppose to eat lunch with me Friday! And you FORGOT!!" Tears streaming down her face. I began to comfort her with the fact that today was Tuesday. I hadn't forgotten and I would eat with her on Friday. Poor thing. I'm gonna miss it when they grow up!

1 comment: