Sharing in your life's excitements and sorrows. Feel free to overflow.

Friday, September 16, 2011

An Announcement

Are you ready for this?!..... I have switched to different hair care products! Okay, okay so some of you may be thinking that this is no big deal and really it's not. HOWEVER, I am often told that my hair smells good, I think the scent must be strong because people are not THAT close. Anyway though, lots of people have told me that. It's kinda like when you have a really good perfume...except my scent is my hair. So I'm known for having really good smelling hair...for those who have noticed the scent. I have been using Dove Intense Damage Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner (it's the navy blue one!) and I highly recommend it. Then, I use an Aussie leave-in conditioner spray. The Dove is AWESOME! It makes my hair soft and tangle-free. But I've been using it for a long time...I'm thinking at least a year and a half if not as long as two, with a couple breaks in between. So here's time for another break. Wow. Sounds like modern day relationships! LOL. I switched to Pantene Breakage to Strength then to finish off with Infusium23 Repair and Renew Leave-in Treatment. So we will see how this works. I'm tempted to shower just to try this out. And by now you may be tired of reading this. Please do not get the idea that I am conceited or something! Have any suggestions? Any favorites? I would love to have something that made my hair grow longer or faster (I suppose that's basically the same thing).

Anyway though....

Youth Camp was nice. I did experience some drama that my close friends know about. Oh boy! ;) LOL Hahahahahaha. But it was nice to see everyone again. It was a little weird being at the phasing into adulthood age but it was still fun. And volleyball was fun too. Miss it! I would love to play with our group at home more often. We had a party for Kaitlyn (Mrs. Green to be!) in the basement Saturday night. She knew. Not surprised she knew either. She's a smart one. And loved. This was her last time there....single at least...unless she happens to come to the one a month before the wedding. But I think they're thinking that's not gonna happen. We'll see! ;)

And school is way easy this semester...at least the school work anyway. It's interesting that the hardest part of college for me is not the education at all, but rather the...the... (struggle for word here). Well... the world thinks differently than the Christian does...and you have to be careful when you are plunged in worldly thinking... not that education or the facts are bad to know... the views and opinions and (word struggle)... that kinda stuff... you have to be careful when you are "sensitive" or emotional when it comes to stuff like that... careful not to let things creep in. Make sense? If not maybe you have the words I am lacking. But God can help me through it. And help me to grow.

Which reminds me... anyone heard Lauren Talley's, "Just As I Am"? Love it. It says how God loves you to the point that He is not going to leave you just as you are. You came to Him just as you were, a sinner. He forgave you. But it didn't stop there and won't ever stop until the day you die...because He is constantly changing and perfecting you. He loves you too much to leave you just the way you are/were when you came to Him. Thank the Lord!

Love You All

3 comments:

  1. Love You bunches! Missed you and I can't wait to see you tomorrow! :) Love You!
    >>>>KdV<<<<<<

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your profile picture and you are cracking me up...you sound SO like me. =) LOL! I use the brunette shampoo from John Frieda and when I get my hair trimmed, they are always like, your hair is really healthy, what do you use? LOL. I don't know if it's the shampoo or what. haha. But no one ever says my hair is my "good smell" though...lolol! Maybe I need to work on that. hahaha. Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hair perfume is awesome because the smell stays around much longer than just perfume. :)

    Also, don't say I never read your blog (I'm commenting so you will know I was here).

    I understand on the school/education piece... hang in there!

    ReplyDelete