Sharing in your life's excitements and sorrows. Feel free to overflow.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Taking Time I don't Have

Isn't it funny how I was just talking about time, and now I'm using that line for a title. Anyway, I don't really have the time to be posting...meaning there are more important things I could be doing...meaning I really should be doing school work. :)

Well Youth Camp is only a few days away, again. I love youth camp. Some of the girls like to stay in a hotel as opposed to the big slumber party in the basement, which I can understand, but in all actuality, I would PREFER to stay in the basement. Provided there is at least one other older girl and I can stay in a room so no one can turn the light on on me. I've given up the whole "get up at the crack of dawn (literally) to get a shower." No thanks. This year will be Kaitlyn's last year single and I'm looking forward to seeing Breanna too. Love these girls. They've been pillars for me and I'm so thankful for them. Oh, and this year...I'm going to head up T-shirts. Great. This should be fun. Seriously, I don't mind much. :) Thanks to a great friend for getting all the stuff ahead of time so I didn't have to. :)

And school, it's pretty easy this semester not having any Math (that's coming from a on-her-way-to-becoming Math teacher. LOL) And the work I really need to get finished is for a class I'm testing. That's not even counting the assignments I have to complete by Sunday night. :) Which I'm gonna get done....uhh.....tomorrow, maybe some time tonight. Idk. It'll get done.

Love Always


1 comment:

  1. LOL...thanks to a great friend who is taking care of the tshirts for me!! LOL. Trust me, I got the easy part. hahaha. But I'll help you girl...thanks for taking over for me. =) You're the bomb-diggity. lol

    ReplyDelete