Sharing in your life's excitements and sorrows. Feel free to overflow.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Untitled

Wow! Talk about not blogging in forever! Life has been life as usual. Busy, always something to do, always changing, always something new. Times that are productive and times that are... not so productive. :)

House is moving slowly closer to being completed. Possibly primer-ing this weekend. Long road. Wanting to maybe start unpacking and cleaning things so it's ready to go when the house is complete. I'm going to paint PURPLE! Girly and relaxing. Although I'm tempted to do pink because I don't want to be a deprived girl. I may have had a pink room when I was really little, but most of my life it's been other colors. And I've already had purple. Problem is Nana already made me a purple quilt. Not that I have to use it all the time, but there was a lot of love and time put into it.

Anyway! Spring is on it's way and soon will be here. Time flys. We've already lived here almost 22 mths. That's almost two years! TWO years! Thank the Lord for bringing us here.

Wow, what a choppy post! ;)

Anyway, anything you want to know, just ask. And I can blather on about it.


1 comment:

  1. I want to know about brothers from other congregations!

    ReplyDelete